After searching in Google Scholar:
1. Each reference in the results will have a Cite icon (a quotation mark) under the record. Click this icon.
2. A Cite window will open.
3. At the bottom of the Cite window, click on the EndNote link.
4. An EndNote file will be saved, or you will get the offer to open it, depending on your web browser and its settings. In Firefox, choose to open in EndNote. In Chrome or Safari, click once on the downloaded file to open it.
5. In Google Scholar settings change the Bibliography manager to show links to EndNote
6. Your results will then display like this