1. Mark the records you want to import.
2. Click 'For selected items' drop down menu, select Download citation.
3. Select the RIS (ProCite, Reference Manager).
4. Ensure Direct import is ticked.
5. Click Download article citation data.
6. If using FireFox choose Open with EndNote X9 and click OK. Your EndNote desktop library will automatically open and your new references will appear in the Imported References folder.
7. If you are using Chrome, a file will be downloaded. Click on the filename to open it in EndNote.
8. The references should appear in the Imported References folder.