To export results you will need to do them individually.
1. Click on the title of your article.
2. Click on Export Citations.
3. Select EndNote from the list
4. If you are using FireFox choose Open with EndNote 20 and click OK. Your EndNote desktop library will automatically open and your new references will appear in the Imported References folder.
5. If you are using Chrome, a file will be downloaded. Click on the filename to open it in EndNote.
6. The references should appear in the Imported References folder.