To export results you will need to do them individually.
1. Click on the title of your article.
2. Click on TOOLS.
3. Select Export Citation.
4. Select EndNote from Format
5. Select Direct import from Type of import.
6. Click Download.
7. For FireFox choose Open with EndNote X9 and click OK. Your EndNote desktop library will automatically open and your new references will appear in the Imported References folder.
8. If you are using Chrome, a file will be downloaded. Click on the filename to open it in EndNote.
9. The references should appear in the Imported References folder.