To export results you will need to do them individually.
1. Click on the title of your article.
2. Select Download citation.
3. Select RIS from the Choose format.
4. Select Citation and abstract from the content below (or one of the others) from Include
5. Click Download citations
6. For FireFox choose Open with with EndNote X9 and click OK. Your EndNote desktop library will automatically open and your new references will appear in the Imported References folder.
8. The references should appear in the Imported References folder.