1. Mark the records you want to import
2. Click Export.
3. Select Citations.
4. Select RIS from Format.
5. Select Citation & Abstract from Include.
6. Click on Export.
7. If you are using FireFox choose Open with EndNote 20 and click Ok. Your EndNote desktop library will automatically open and your new references will appear in the Imported References folder.
8. If you are using Chrome, a file will be downloaded. Click on the filename to open it in EndNote.
9. The references should appear in the Imported References folder.