1. Mark the records you want to import (check item)
2. Click Download selected citations
3. From Format select EndNote and click on Download Citation.
4. If using FireFox choose Open with EndNote X9 and click OK. Your EndNote desktop library will automatically open and your new references will appear in the Imported References folder.
5. If you are using Chrome, a file will be downloaded. Click on the filename to open it in EndNote.
6. The references should appear in the Imported References folder.