1. Select the records you wish to export to EndNote.
2. Click on Save to EndNote online. If that is not the default setting, click the down arrow on the right of the export (save) option.
3. If you have not previously signed in, you will be asked to sign in to your EndNote Web.
4. If this is your first time signing in from Web of Science, you will also be asked ot agree to the Terms and Conditions.
5. When sending to EndNote Web, you will have the option to send the default citation details, or drop-down the Record Content selection to also send the abstract.
6. Once records have been successfully sent to EndNote Web, they will be indicated by an EN marker.
7. Open EndNote Web
8. Your citation/s will be in the Unfiled folder.