1. Conduct a search.
2. Click on the Add to folder icon for each of the results you want to save.
3. Click on the Folder icon in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Re-select the references to export.
5. Click on the Export icon.
6. Click the Direct Export to EndNote Web to initiate a direct export.
Note: Uncheck the Remove these items from folder after saving option, if you want items to remain in the folder after performing the export function.
7. Click the Save button to begin the direct export.
8. Your records should appear in the Unfiled folder.
Note: You may be asked to log into EndNote Web if you aren't already.