To export results you will need to do them individually.
1. Click on the title of your article
2. Select Download citation
3. Select RIS from Choose format
4. Select Citation and abstract for the content below (or one of the others) from Include
5. Select Download citations
6. Select Save File and Click OK. Your file will be downloaded to the Downloads folder.
7. Open EndNote Web
8. Select Collect > Import References from the Menu
9. From Browse select your saved file
10. From the Import Option select RefMan RIS
11. Select a group, or unfiled to copy the file to
12. Click Import