You can use EndNote Web as a filing system by attaching full-text PDF articles to your references for later use.
1. Click the paperclip icon to add a PDF (or other attachment)
2. If you don't already have a full-text PDF, you can click the SFX icon to see if Federation Library has a copy of the article in any of its databases
3. From the pop-up box, click Attach files
4. Browse to your PDF, select it, click the Upload button, then close the dialog.
5. The attachment icon will change from grey to blue to indicate a file is attached