What does QuickSearch do?
- all FedUni book and electronic book titles (everything from the FedUni catalogue)
- all FedUni library collections no matter where or what type of material
- all FedUni journals and e-journals by title
- most journal articles (except a small number of specialised databases)
- FedUni ResearchOnline
Sign in for full functionality.
- You can save searches and articles to your eShelf, review and tag items, check your library records and more
Refine searches to show results by availability, full text or peer reviewed articles only, year, or subject.
- If you are wanting only full text articles. You can narrow to Full text only through "find full-text" link.
Can I still search the Catalogue?
Yes the Catalogue still exists!
- you can either search it through QuickSearch by clinking on the Catalogue button or
- go back to the Library homepage. The Catalogue link is located on the QuickSearch header.
Can I search databases or
You can also search for specific databases or Journals by clinking on the relevant button at the top of the screen.