Academic view of interface
When you open the link in Course Readings your view will show the following features:
Creating a group (folder) for readings
To Delete a group/folder
You can delete a folder by selecting the rubbish bin icon. It will not delete your readings, only the folder, and you readings will move back into the ungrouped folder.
Placing reading links through out your course content
Wherever you see the Editing bar you can place a reading link - in Moodle ie Books, Lessons, Topics.
1. Turn editing on in Moodle
2. Select 'edit' option in the Topic, or Book etc to open the toolbar (the Course Readings tool will be visible as below).
3. ** IMPORTANT** Place your cursor at the point where you would like the reading link inserted in your content
3. Select the Course Readings icon to open your list.
4. Select the list your require (most courses will have only one list attached).
5. Select the tickbox next to the reading you wish to place, scroll up and SUBMIT
Deleting reading links
To delete a reading link, place your cursor after the block of text and either backspace or delete. This does not delete your reading, only this link.